The following terms and conditions of sale constitute a binding agreement between Italiparts Ltd and its customers which applies to all purchases made on the Italiparts.com web site.
Customers are reminded that these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
You agree not to change these Terms of Sale from the form presented by Italiparts online.
1. Acceptance of Order
- 1.1. You accept these Terms of Sale when you complete your order during the checkout process. This represents an offer of contract from You only and is not binding until accepted by Us.
- 1.2. Receipt of an order via the Italiparts.com website by Us does not constitute acceptance of an order. We reserve the right to refuse your order for any reason.
- 1.3. Any errors or omissions in any catalogue, sales literature, price list, dispatch note, invoice or other documentation or any information issued by Us from time to time shall be subject to correction without liability on Our part.
- 1.4. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any order submitted by You, confirming where reasonably requested to do so by Us any telephone orders, and for the giving of such information as is necessary relating to the Sale Terms and delivery (as the case may be) to enable us to deliver the goods to the delivery address notified by You.
- 1.5. When writing to Us, You must quote your order number.
2. General Sales
- 2.1. All purchases must be paid in full before delivery. Italiparts Ltd will continue to own, and reserve the right to repossess any goods sold from its web site until payment has been received and cleared in full.
- 2.2. Payments methods are displayed during the checkout process and may change depending on the business needs.
- 2.3. All prices quoted are priced in pounds sterling including any applicable UK taxes at current rates.
- 2.4. Price does not include delivery. UK mainland postage will be given at the checkout, based on Monday to Friday delivery’s excluding Bank Holidays. Additional charges will be incurred for delivery to the Scottish Highlands and Grampians. Saturday deliveries are possible at an additional cost, dependent on area. For postage to other areas and countries please contact us prior to completing your order. Payment of any application fees and/or taxes for delivery to you must be met by You. We use Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide any may use others at our discretion for delivery.
- 2.5. An invoice giving a description of the goods purchased and the price paid will be emailed to you.
- 3.1. Delivery times will depend on the item.
- 3.2. Items we carry in stock are normally delivered within 7 days or on the day you specify at the point of order.
- 3.3. All delivery times are subject to stock availability and whether your payments have been processed and validated.
- 3.4. Italiparts Ltd are only responsible for delivering goods to the customer’s door.
- 3.5. All delivery dates are given in good faith but are subject to all matters beyond the control of the Company: including acts of nature, strikes, lockouts and delay by suppliers.
- 3.6. Please ensure you check your items thoroughly on delivery for damage. If upon delivery you find your goods are damaged, please sign for them as “Damaged” and refuse delivery.
- 3.7. Italiparts Ltd must be notified within 24 hours of your delivery if any part of your order is missing. All claims will become void after this period.
- 3.8. If you cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be liable for the delivery charge.
4. Accuracy of Information
- 4.1. Italiparts Ltd takes great care to faithfully reproduce all descriptions and specifications as provided by the manufacturers, however, errors may occur. If you are in any doubt, we recommend you contact us to discuss the item in more detail.
- 4.2. All sizes are correct according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- 4.3. All items are subject to availability.
- 4.4. All details, specifications and prices are accurate at time of publication, but may subsequently change. All our parts are for right-hand drive cars unless stated otherwise in the individual listing. Our parts are new old stock and the original packaging maybe missing, torn or damaged in some way.
5. Right of Cancellation
- 5.1. The customer has an unconditional right to cancel an order.
- 5.2. You must exercise the right to cancel an order by informing Italiparts Ltd in writing via email before the goods are dispatched. Goods are dispatched usually within two days of ordering.
- 5.3. Customers wishing to cancel their order after dispatch must ensure that reasonable care is taken of the goods and that they are returned to Italiparts Ltd (see returns address) unopened and unused in an ‘as new’ condition complete in its sealed original packaging and with all instructions included at your own expense.
- 5.4. If the goods have left our premises, delivery charges will be incurred. The customer is responsible for all delivery costs, it is the responsibility of the customer to return the goods using their own transport to the address at the bottom of this page.
- 5.5. To accept an item for return we must be notified in writing within 14 days of delivery. The item must be then returned to us as soon within 14 days.
- 5.6. Cancellation Email address: email@example.com
- 5.7. Cancellation Postal address: see section 10.
6. Damaged / Disputed Goods
- 6.1. We will exchange or refund an item that is either damaged or faulty upon delivery only when the customer follows all of our terms and conditions that apply.
- 6.2. Before processing a damaged / disputed goods claim, we will require a photograph of the damaged / disputed goods before any action can be processed.
- 6.3. It is the responsibility of the customer to check the goods have been delivered in good condition.
- 6.4. If you are unable to check the goods for damage before signing the delivery note, please sign for the item as damaged.
- 6.5. If you sign for an item as delivered in good condition and you subsequently notify us of damage, this may effect your eligibility for an exchange/refund.
- 6.6. Please contact our Customer Services team within 24 hours of delivery to notify us of a fault / damages via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6.7. Please send in photographic evidence of any damages as soon as possible via email to email@example.com within 7 calendar days.
- 7.1. Italiparts Ltd will refund the purchase price of the goods or services within 14 days of receiving and checking the goods are as new and complete – less any delivery costs.
- 7.2. Customers who refuse delivery at the door will be liable for the delivery costs.
- 7.3. We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on any products that have been unpacked.
- 7.4. To accept an item for return we must be notified in writing within 14 days of delivery. The item must be then returned to us within 14 days.
- 7.5. Italiparts Ltd cannot be held liable for items ordered incorrectly or in the wrong size.
8. Returns Address and Postal Address
- Please send all returns and mail to the following address:
- Smithy Farm, 5 Denholme Gate, Bradford, BD13 4EP, United Kingdom
- 9.1. All prices are inclusive of VAT (if applicable).
- 9.2. An invoice will be emailed to you automatically upon placing your order.